Please gather these materials before you start:
- Large print instructions explaining the process.
- Watercolor paper (9”x12”)
- Watercolor brush
- Paper towel
- Water bowl to wash brushes
- Spray water bottle
- Leaves that have been flattened and dried. To dry leaves: Insert leaves in heavy books for a minimum of 4-5 days.
- White gift tissue paper or thin rice paper (Cut slightly larger than the size of the watercolor paper).
- Mod-Podge (Glossy)
- Small paper plate to serve the Mod-Podge
Set aside approximately 30-40 minutes with your care partner for this session.